Welcome To All...
Stone Oak Church is a church home with plenty of opportunities to worship, sing, learn, and serve. Our congregation is caring, loving, supportive and friendly. We invite you to meet new friends and to participate in church activities if you wish. Come as you are. You are welcome!
The Worship Service
We have a dynamic, positive and inspiring pastor! Members of the congregation also participate in parts of the service. Our music includes a traditional choir along with a highly talented group of musicians and singers called Jericho. Our music is beautiful and motivational.
- The Worship Service starts at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday.
- We serve Holy Communion on the first Sunday of each month. The Lord's Table is open to all.
- We offer a Sunday Worship Service Nursery in the Fellowship Hall.
- There is a Crying Room adjacent to the Sanctuary.
- Children in Pre-K through first grade are invited to Children’s Church during the Worship Service for learning and fun activities. Children's Church is held in the Fellowship Hall.
- We have Sunday School from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall -- we make the coffee.
- Immediately following, between 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. we share morning fellowship over coffee and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. You are welcome to join us!