We believe in sharing in fellowship with others, and have a number of small social groups by which to do that.
Bridge Night Out
- Our Bridge Group meets at players' homes twice a month on Monday at 7:00 p.m.
- We enjoy great comradery and friendship, and try to stimulate our brain cells.
- For more information, contact Joe Furnish at 210-410-7952.
Dinners for Six
- Groups of six church members get together and go out to eat -- to enhance fellowship and get acquainted.
- For more information, contact Steve Kale at 210-499-1365.
- Golfers get together socially and play various city and military courses.
- For more information, contact Dave Durrant at 210-490-7877.
- Lunch Bunch gathers on the 4th Tuesday of each month at various local restaurants.
- All are welcome.
- The restaurant for the next month is decided during lunch by all participating.
- For more information, contact LaRee Lyons at 210-375-3338.
- We plan potlucks at least once a quarter after the worship service.
- Everyone is welcome as we like to feed people! Newcomers do not need to bring a potluck dish.
- Our many cooks are fantastic, and the dishes they bring a varied and delightful (of yes, of course there will be fried chicken. This is a Presbyterian potluck after all!)
- For more information, contact Jane Hasty at 210-393-7658.
- Our Youth Group meets Sunday evenings at 6:00 p.m. Kyle Bowden leads our youth.
- The Youth Program mixes up a wonderful blend of worship, service, fun, a mission trip, Movie Night, Secret Destination, and more.
- For more information, contact Kyle, phone: 830-423-6023.