Homeschool Classical Conversation Groups
We have have a wonderful Classical Conversations Home School Group that use our Church facilities on Wednesdays.
- For more information on the Wednesday Cooperative, contact Blakely Sumners at 713-553-32.
We provide babysitting services every other month for the Magdalena House, a facility for abused women and their children.
- For more information, contact Donna Jo Thompson at 210-789-8452.
Mothers' Day Out (MDO)
Stone Oak Church hosts an awesome Mothers' Day Out
Program on Tuesdays & Thursdays during the regular school year
- For additional information, contact the MDO office at 210-722-5964.
We host a Pumpkin Patch each October, selling pumpkins and gourds from a local supplier. This provides you with great photo opportunities: a mini barn with bales of hay, painted wood yard art, and fall harvest pumpkins. Come and visit! Bring the family! Bring your smile! It's a neighborhood thing!
- For more information, contact Dave Durrant at 210-490-7877.
Transportation for Residents of Independence Hill and The Laurels to our Sunday Worship Services
We have church members who volunteer to pick up/return any residents living at Independence Hill on Huebner Road, or at The Laurels across from our Stone Oak Church. If you would like to attend our worship service and need transportation, or would like more information, please call us at 210-497-7974.
Wedding Events and Memorial Services
If you are interested in using Stone Oak Church's beautiful Sanctuary and/or Fellowship Hall facilities for a Wedding or a Memorial Service, please let us know. We are here to help and serve you, and we would be honored to do so.
- If you have questions, please contact Renee Cesmirosky through the church office at 210-497-4794.