Stone Oak Church Mothers' Day Out
Now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year!
We welcome your call of inquiry, or you can ask for an appointment to come meet with the Director and tour the facilities.
Director: Brandi Meek – email@example.com
Assistant Director: Letty Jaso
Ms. Tina, Ms. Angela, Ms. Amy, Ms Janeen, Ms. Adriana, and Ms. Deborah.
The entire staff is CPR/First Aid certified and has undergone background checks.
The mission of the Stone Oak Cumberland Presbyterian Mother’s Day Out Program is to provide a nurturing, loving and stimulating environment from which our children will take with them a positive first educational experience.
This is a fun-filled time of learning through exploration and play. Children participate in circle time, learn songs, listen to stories and play simple games that allow them to acquire and hone important skills such as learning their colors and shapes. Lots of hands-on art and sensory projects are introduced in all classrooms to engage their creativity and fine motor skills. We even offer Spanish lessons, a valuable skill in this bicultural city. All children get at least 30 minutes of outdoor play in our fenced playground, weather permitting, of course. All children attend Chapel, and participate in daily prayer, listen to Bible stories and learn Christian values.
Goals in all classrooms are based on Age and Developmental Level:
- Provide a nurturing, flexible and calm environment where physical affection is freely given and each child’s individual physical needs are met.
- Build healthy self-esteem and promote healthy emotional and social growth, even as we instill a sensitivity towards others.
- Build the foundations for respecting others, as we, ourselves, model acceptable behavior.
- Encourage independence.
- Teach respect for the environment, equipment and materials.
- Encourage curiosity.
- Promote intellectual growth by providing an atmosphere where our children can discover and explore.
- Help prepare our 4-year-olds for the transition to Kindergarten.
Information about our Time Schedules and Age Requirements:
- Our program is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- We follow the NEISD calendar during the school year.
- Our age cut-off is the same as that of the NEISD: September 1st.
- Those in the Toddler Class must be 18 months of age by Sept. 1st of each school year.
- School is over promptly at 2:00 p.m. each day. There is a late pick-up fee of $5.00 for every five minutes beginning at 2:05 p.m.
Information on Classroom Groupings: Children enrolled into our MDO program are carefully divided by age group into four classrooms.
- Giraffe Room for ages 16 months to 2 years.
- Bear Room for our two-year-olds.
- Lion Room for our three-year-olds.
- Monkey Room for our four-year-olds.
For the 2019-2020 school year, the following FEES will apply:
Non-refundable Registration Fee per family $100.00
Supply Fee per child, due on August 1 of each school year $200.00
Monthly tuition fee per child for the Giraffe class (9 a.m. until noon) $215.00
Monthly tuition fee per child for all other classes (9 a.m. until 2 p.m.) $245.00
*There is a 20% discount for families with two or more children enrolled in the program.
*All tuition is due on the first Tuesday of each month. If payment is not made by the second Tuesday of that month, there is a late fee charge of $10.00.