The Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- The Original Cumberland Presbyterian Church was founded on February 4, 1810, in Dickson, Tennessee.
- The cabin in the photograph is the original building in which the first Cumberland Presbyterians gathered to worship.
Stone Oak Church
- Our beautiful Church, Fellowship Hall, Bell Tower, playground, and surrounding property is located in the heart of the Stone Oak area of North Central San Antonio.
- We've been here since May of 1992, and consider ourselves to be one of the most welcoming churches around.
- Our denominational headquarters are located in Cordova, Tennessee.
- We are part of the Trinity Presbytery, composed of some 25 churches in parts of Central and Southeast Texas.
- While part of the Presbyterian and Reformed family of churches, we have maintained our own distinctive identity for over 200 years.
- We are governed by a Board of Elders elected from the congregation.